• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

17" Darglow Maxprop.totally refurbished by darglow engineering.fit 1 1/4" shaft. standard 12-1 taper.

Mark Todd

Mark Todd
Boat name
BALOO
Berth
RNYC,Blyth
Boat type
Moody 419
Cruising area
UK
17" Darglow Maxprop.

totally refurbished by darglow engineering costing nearly £600 in total (see bill) and unused since.

fits 1 1/4" shaft. standard 1-12 taper.

Full as new kit, comes with anode, special grease, manual, fitting instructions and everything else you would need to fit.

these cost approx. £2700+ new...........Absolute bargain at £1200.

would prefer cash on collection (DH90QU) or will be in Hamble point marina next Saturday if easier.

tel mark on 07949 018018.

Attachments

Last edited:

Andy Horton

Andy Horton
Boat name
ALESIA
Berth
Greece
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Ionian
Hi,

I have a M376 with the original standard T80d engine, prop (fixed 2 blade) and shaft, would this fit mine do you know?

Thanks

Mark Todd

Mark Todd
Boat name
BALOO
Berth
RNYC,Blyth
Boat type
Moody 419
Cruising area
UK
Hi,

I have a M376 with the original standard T80d engine, prop (fixed 2 blade) and shaft, would this fit mine do you know?

Thanks

hi. yes I believe it will............if you give darglow a ring 01929 556 037 and ask for nick in technical he will confirm.(and will also tell you what pitch to set it at.)

best regards,

Mark.

Andy Horton

Andy Horton
Boat name
ALESIA
Berth
Greece
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Ionian