• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody 346 1988 For Sale £30000

Steve Holton

Steve Holton
Boat name
MISS ADVENTURE
Berth
No Fixed Abode
Boat type
Moody 346
Cruising area
Western Mediterranean
Fully equipped for warm climes sailing, Miss A has reliably & safely carried us around the Central and Eastern Mediterranean over the last 5 summers. Stored ashore every winter and fully maintained and serviced.

Currently lying in North Sicily, planning to re-launch in April 2018 but can do sooner. Able to deliver anywhere in the Med during May/June/July.

Miss Adventure benefits from a comprehensive cruising inventory and replacement, high quality, cruising sails that still crackle! She is also fitted with a 2009 model 3YM30 Yanmar diesel with only 1400 hours on the clock. This boat offers comfortable and independent living in the best unspoilt places, self-sufficient through four batteries, solar power, wind generator, 250 litre potable water capacity and 165 litre fuel storage.

An affordable boat in great condition completely ready for you to start “living the dream”

Steve & Judy Holton 0771 7278 404
holtons@talktalk.net
Photo No  3.JPG
Full inventory on request
DSCF2305.JPG

Last edited:

Steve Holton

Steve Holton
Boat name
MISS ADVENTURE
Berth
No Fixed Abode
Boat type
Moody 346
Cruising area
Western Mediterranean
We are launching at the end of April and initially heading west but can amend plans to suit potential buyers

Steve DSCF7004.JPG