• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 376 1990 Moody 376 in Italy

Jim Francis

Jim Francis
Boat name
NORYEMA
Berth
Kilada
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Peloponnese/Ionian
We are selling our 1990 376 that we have had for 12 years sailing around the med.
It could do with a little updating but sails well and perfect for long term cruising. The last trip we did in 2019 was from Greece to Italy via Croatia and nothing since due to covid and health issues.
Very good value at £38,000.
I’ll add the full details when I work out how to attach documents but I could also email if interested.
Jim

Attachments

• noryema quatorze for sale 2022.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 508
We are selling our 1990 376 that we have had for 12 years sailing around the med.
It could do with a little updating but sails well and perfect for long term cruising. The last trip we did in 2019 was from Greece to Italy via Croatia and nothing since due to covid and health issues.
I’ll add the full details when I work out how to attach documents but I could also email if interested.
Jim
can you send me details thanks gary

Hi Jim, yes please can you send to me the info please?
Regards
Steve.

Jim
Hi Jim, please can you send to me the details? Regards Steve.

Hi Gary,
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you I’ve just got back from Italy where I was removing the windows and replacing the Perspex. I think i’ve added a PDF to the post so you can see the details.
Jim

Hi Jim, please can you send to me the details? Regards Steve.
Hi Steve,
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you I’ve just got back from Italy where I was removing the windows and replacing the Perspex. I think i’ve added a PDF to the post so you can see the details.
Jim

Boat now sold.

Back