Boat name
DON PARTAGAS
Berth
Lymington
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Solent / Channel
‘Don Partagas’, aka ‘The Don’ was the subject of a comprehensive, no-expense-spared refit in 2014/15, bringing her up to modern blue-water cruising standards. Items replaced or fitted new include Raymarine e7 chartplotter & AIS, Icom VHF and HF (SSB) radios, Hydrovane self-steering, EchoTec 80l/hr watermaker, 2nd alternator, Rolls AGM batteries, Victron battery monitoring, stainless steel arch with solar panels, standing rigging, genoa, comprehensive ground tackle and much, much more. For full details plus photos, please see my ad on Apollo Duck:

https://www.apolloduck.com/boat.phtml?id=576398

The late model Moody 376s benefitted from a number of improvements over the earlier versions, such as an additional portlight in the aft cabin, opening portlights over the galley, removeable floor panels to access additional bilge storage space and more attractive upholstery. This boat is equipped with the indestructible Perkins Prima 50hp engine, a much better option than the Thorneycroft power unit more commonly fitted to these Moodys. All-new sailbag, sprayhood and bimini with matching hull stripes in dark blue lift this Moody firmly out of the 1990’s and give her a modern look, allied to the well-preserved internal woodwork and upholstery.

Loaded with spares for her spares, ‘The Don’ has just returned from the Caribbean and is ready to leave again tomorrow on new blue-water adventures. She is lying in Lymington and is ready for a sea-trial at any time.

Offers in the region of GBP 65,000.....

However, if you are just looking for a well-maintained M376 and have no ambitions to cross oceans, then I would be prepared to remove some of the blue-water toys (eg SSB Radio, Watermaker, Hydrovane, etc) in order to reduce the price. Please contact me for more details.

Email: david@pattisson.co.uk
Tel: 07939 092454
Alternative email: hello@thedon.info (I am a delivery skipper so may not always be able to respond to the above email immediately)
Moored Tresco.jpg
Saloon 2.JPG
View from above.JPG

Roy Clare

Roy Clare
Boat name
OCEAN DANCER
Berth
Tollesbury
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
UK
As an owner of a 376, this is one that looks really special!

David Pattisson

David Pattisson
Boat name
DON PARTAGAS
Berth
Lymington
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Solent / Channel
Thanks Roy! I would tend to agree, but it doesn't seem to be helping me to find a buyer! If you know anyone who can give her a good home, or better yet, take her on new adventures, please pass on the info!

Roy Clare

Roy Clare
Boat name
OCEAN DANCER
Berth
Tollesbury
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
UK
Hi David, I have indeed shared the Apollo Duck link with a blue water sailing friend of mine in Maldon. He sold a Sigma 41 recently because it was taking too much maintenance time; and he wants something in the 36/40 foot range that is up together and with real capability, while still being manageable short and single handed. My experience with Ocean Dancer is that the M376 could be exactly right. And your Spec is impressive. You’re asking a top price, but on the other hand a buyer is gaining a remarkable inventory, with some big maintenance already tackled. I haven’t had feedback from him yet, but I’ll let you know if he says anything worth knowing! Good luck with finding the right customer - you only need one! Roy