Boat name
LE BEAR
Berth
Neyland Yacht Haven
Boat type
Moody 38
Cruising area
Bristol Channel, Irish Sea
Well maintained and cared-for boat in present ownership for five years, in very good condition. A comfortable, dry boat that sails beautifully in a good breeze. High specification including 12 inch touch screen chart plotter at helm, 3kW generator, bow thruster, upgraded winches, 50 hp Volvo MD22L, capable of good passage times, a fine cruising yacht. contact Bob on +44 (0)7989 376 469 or +44 (0)1646 601037 email bob.keys@icloud.com. Lying: marina berth Milford Haven, South West Wales.

DSCF6667.jpgfullsizeoutput_f68.jpegfullsizeoutput_106f.jpegfullsizeoutput_106f.jpegfullsizeoutput_1070.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1071.jpegfullsizeoutput_1072.jpegfullsizeoutput_1073.jpegfullsizeoutput_1074.jpegfullsizeoutput_1075.jpegfullsizeoutput_1076.jpegfullsizeoutput_107d.jpegfullsizeoutput_107e.jpegfullsizeoutput_1143.jpegfullsizeoutput_1144.jpegfullsizeoutput_1080.jpegfullsizeoutput_1081.jpegfullsizeoutput_1082.jpegDSC02050.JPGfullsizeoutput_1086.jpegfullsizeoutput_1088.jpeg

Last edited:

Peter Sander

Peter Sander
Boat name
EPONA
Berth
Brightlingsea
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Bob
I am in the market for a new boat after selling my beloved M375 Epona, I am on the East Coast but will be going to the AGM later in the month to Bristol, I wondered if your boat was still for sale would we be able to view it if its not in the north.
Kind regards
Peter Sander

Bob Keys

Bob Keys
Boat name
LE BEAR
Berth
Neyland Yacht Haven
Boat type
Moody 38
Cruising area
Bristol Channel, Irish Sea
Hello Peter
"Le Bear" is still for sale, and I would love to show you around the boat at Milford Haven Marina. Ruth and I will be at Bristol for the AGM, staying Friday and Saturday nights, so I hope we can meet at the Hilton? Would you travel to Milford Haven on the Sunday?
A few years ago we sailed Le Bear to the city centre docks at Bristol, but a February return trip would be to invite a crew mutiny!
Kind regards
Bob and Ruth Keys

Peter Sander

Peter Sander
Boat name
EPONA
Berth
Brightlingsea
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Bob
Thanks for getting back to me, we were going down to the hotel on the Friday as well, we had thought of going to the marina on Thursday, is that convenient for you.
Kind regards
peter