• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Aspherical Sail And Snuffer

William Wilson

William Wilson
Boat name
CARPE DIEM
Berth
Dunstaffnage Bay
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
West Coast Scotland
This sail came with my Moody 35 and I have never used it. It is complete with all sheets, halyards and blocks etc. and snuffer. The sail is in good condition and I suspect it has had very little use. I have invoice from Kemp Sails for £276.42 dated 17.6.2013 for the snuffer, don't know if this reflects sail age. The overall length of the sail in the snuffer sock is 12 meters.
I would think that a fair price for this would be £550.00. I could deliver central belt or west coast of Scotland
Please contact if you require more information
Regards
William Wilson
email wwaawilson@sky.com
Mobile 07443 475490

Attachments

Mike Neave

Mike Neave
General Committee
Solent Branch Committee
Boat name
GANNET
Berth
Wicor Marine (Portsmouth)
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
Solent & South Coast
William

PM sent
Rgds Mike Neave

William Wilson

William Wilson
Boat name
CARPE DIEM
Berth
Dunstaffnage Bay
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
West Coast Scotland
Dear All
Must confess I am now totally confused with the different terminologies for this type of sail. Therefore in an effort to let all know exactly what is for sale I attached further photographs and a sketch with dimensions to clarify
Regards
William Wilson
wwaawilson@sky.com
07443 475490

Attachments