Moody Grenadier 134 Boat surveyor recommendation needed and things to think about when purchasing a Grenadier 134

Clinton Askew

Registered Guest
Hi, I'm new to Moody boat ownership and wanted to get a 'heads-up' on things to look out for when purchasing a 134 and whether anyone knew a good surveyor we could approach for a yacht survey. I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance. Clinton

Hi Clinton, hopefully a 134 owner will be along to help re 134 issues, but as regards a surveyor, can you tell us the area where the boat is located?

Clinton, I know the owner of a sailing school based there, Mark Sanders, the school is called 'Learn2Sail'. You'll find details online. I suggest you call him and ask advice re a surveyor. Tell him I sent you!

Hi Clinton,
We used Geoff Skinner 6 years ago when we purchased SW in Lagos Portugal, very thorough job & report.
Contact;

BR Barry

Is this the Grenadier "Perolan"? I was interested in this boat last year but didn't get very far with it.

At the time I contacted another Grenadier 134 owner - Paul Chedd, the owner of "Kelebek" based in the Solent. He was happy to share information about this type of boat. Maybe you could contact Paul and ask for his advice as an owner?

Back