Moody 31 MkII Fin keel, wheel steering Solent based boat for sale (1990)

Steve Cook

Steve Cook
Boat name
WHITE HORSE
Berth
Swanwick
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
South Coast
Hi,

I have owned her for 8 years and am only the second owner. Well maintained boat, original engine (regular oil and anode changes) starts instantly - totally reliable and virtually no smoke. Standing rigging renewed Sep 2015. Fantastic boat tent (3 years old) which makes such a difference sailing in the UK. It makes the cockpit useable in all weathers. Everything works, I've done a fair amount of re-wiring. Folding prop, which makes a lot of difference, she sails very well and can carry a full sail in stronger winds that she could with the fixed prop. Dry and clean bilges and water tank is epoxy ceramic coated (good for drinking, so no plastic bottles!!). 3 leisure battery set-up and Eberspacher hot air heating, serviced last year.

I really don't want to sell her, but I am working abroad now and just can't get back to sail her....and all boats need to be used.

I have lots of pictures, just email me. I am just looking for a fair price and a quick, pain-free sale if possible. Currently on a river mooring on the Hamble, near the RAFYC.

Thanks,

Steve
stevec1370@me.com

Attachments

Graham Allan

Graham Allan
Boat name
SEA HOLLY
Berth
Portsmouth
Boat type
Moody 28
Cruising area
Solent
Hi, do you have any more pictures? And also an idea of price you'd be looking for ?