• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

FOR SALE Charts and Pilot Books - virtually brand new!

Alan Giles

Alan Giles
Boat name
TETELI
Berth
Bradwell Marina
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
East Coast
Admiralty Leisure Portfolio Charts

Virtually Brand New! Some lightly used purchased new for UK circumnavigation during Summer 2017

SC5610 5th Edition - Firth of Clyde
SC5615 3rd Edition - East Coast Whitby to Edinburgh
SC5616 2nd Edition - Point of Ardnamuchan to Shiant Isles
SC5617 2nd Edition - Scotland East Coast - Fife Ness to Inverness inc Caledonian Canal
£20 per set plus P&P or collect from Essex

Pilot Books

ICC - East and North Coasts of Ireland Sailing Directions - 12th Edition - Norman Kean £15 + p&p
Imray - The Yachtsmans Pilot - North & East Scotland - 2nd Edition - Martin Lawrence - £12 + p&p
Imray - Forth Tyne Dogger Humber - A Cruising Guide from Blakeney to St Abbs Head - 5th Edition - Henry Irving - £10 + p&p
Imray - CCC Ardnamurchan to Cape Wrath - 2nd Edition - £15 + p&p
Imray - CCC Firth of Clyde - 2nd Edition - £15 + p&p

All lightly used and bought new for 2017 season

For information or to buy please call Alan on 07979 511971 or Jane on 07760 124371

Brian Robertson

Brian Robertson
Boat name
TIDECATCHER
Berth
Granton, Edinburgh
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Scotland East Coast
Hi Alan / Jane,
I'm planning a trip from Edinburgh to the west coast of Scotland in 4 weeks time in my recently acquired M31mk2 and I would be interested in your SC5617 Leisure portfolio and your Martin Lawrence Yachtsman's Pilot book - North and East Scotland. Are they still available and do you know what the postage would be to Edinburgh?
many thanks,
Brian

William Wilson

William Wilson
Boat name
CARPE DIEM
Berth
Dunstaffnage Bay
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
West Coast Scotland
I will take sc5616 and sc5610 if still available my email address wwaawilson@sky.com send me your bank details and will remit along with delivery address £40 plus p & p to my home
Regards
William Wilson