• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

For Sale - Cockpit Bimini & Extension Sun Shade From M425

Barry Cundy

Barry Cundy
Boat name
SUMMER WINE
Berth
Portsmouth
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Solent
For Sale

Cockpit Bimini & Extension Sun Shade Canvas removed from our Moody 425 when we fitted a significantly larger bimini that mounts on the toe rails rather than the cockpit sides.

The frame is made from 25mm stainless steel, and the bimini and 'extension' shade are a natural canvas colour, the extension shade appears to be brand new and looks to never have been used. The bimini has been used and is showing some signs of wear; could do with some minor tlc on the stitching, but all zips are in very good condition.

Bimini dimensions-
Width - 2m
Length - 1.9m
Height - 0.95m

Extension Shade zips onto the aft end of the bimini and extends to a further 1.85m long, it also has a cut out for the main sheet.

Price £195 ono

Located in Old Bedhampton, near Portsmouth.

IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0280.JPG IMG_1852.JPG IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1859.JPG IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1846.JPG IMG_1844.JPG

Our new bimini:
IMG_0749.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Phil Newman

Phil Newman
Boat name
SCHEHERAZADE
Berth
Troon
Boat type
Moody 422
Cruising area
Clyde/West Coast Scotland
Good afternoon Barry,

Yes please, I'm expecting a bumper barbecue summer on the West Coast of Scotland this year to coincide with my retirement!

Kind regards,
Phil

Donald Beaton

Donald Beaton
Boat name
AJA
Berth
Kames, Tighnabruaich
Boat type
Moody 346
Cruising area
W Scotland
Oh good! Didn't happen for mine last year....
Donald

Barry Cundy

Barry Cundy
Boat name
SUMMER WINE
Berth
Portsmouth
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Solent
Now sold....... thanks for looking!