• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody Eclipse 33 MkII For sale Eclipse 33 MkII from 1993

Jan Moberg

Jan Moberg
Our very nice and extremely well kept boat is now finally for sale. She is fitted with almost all possible equipment (except heater) and looks superb inside and out. She has always been maintained by our marina since we purchased her in 2016.

Reason for sale is only my medical status - I’m struggling with a brain tumour and won’t probably be able to sail again for several years, if ever.

We are soon returning to her in Cartagena in order to empty her. Anyone interested can contact us for more information/pictures and book a visit. Probably visible with us from May 13 and for one week before we have to travel home.

Boat is for sale via DeValk yachtbroker. https://www.devalk.nl/en/yachtbrokerage/807737/MOODY-ECLIPSE-33.html
Maintained all over only 5 months ago and has not been used or even visited since. Only looked after by the marina.

Attachments

• IMG_8281.jpeg
    IMG_8281.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Our very nice and extremely well kept boat is now finally for sale. She is fitted with almost all possible equipment (except heater) and looks superb inside and out. She has always been maintained by our marina since we purchased her in 2016.

Reason for sale is only my medical status - I’m struggling with a brain tumour and won’t probably be able to sail again for several years, if ever.

We are soon returning to her in Cartagena in order to empty her. Anyone interested can contact us for more information/pictures and book a visit. Probably visible with us from May 13 and for one week before we have to travel home.

Boat is for sale via DeValk yachtbroker. https://www.devalk.nl/en/yachtbrokerage/807737/MOODY-ECLIPSE-33.html
Maintained all over only 5 months ago and has not been used or even visited since. Only looked after by the marina.
Dear Mr Jan,

I'm sorry for the reasons that led you to sell your beloved "Dream Catcher", I hope that after a period in the storm the health returns to good with a favorable wind.
I am in contact with Mr Koopmans of De Valk and know that a visit from an interested party is imminent.

May I ask if it is the same one already on sale at the end of 2020?

Your boat looks very nice even if it's a little over our budget, If it's always available I think I'll go and see it in Cartagena.

Have a nice day.
Kindly, Mauro

Back