• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody 28 For Sale - fine example of 1985 fin keel. £22,000

Boat name
DOUBLE VISION
Berth
Weymouth
Boat type
Moody 28
Cruising area
Weymouth and South Coast
Fin keel, sea kindly family cruising yacht. Well maintained with a good wardrobe of sails including spinnaker with lazy jacks and sail cover. Tiller steering with autopilot. Volvo 2002 18HP diesel inboard engine on shaft. Comfortable saloon with two cabins, heads and good sized nav station. Well equipped galley, gas stove and oven, sink with H&C water. Full Electronics inc: Depth Sounder, Wind Speed & Direction, Speed Log, Garmin GPS & Repeater in Cockpit, Garmin Colour GPS Plotter, Fixed VHF DSC Radio. Comprehensive inventory, dodgers, spray hood, anchor, warps, fenders, spinnaker pole, shore power, battery charger, diesel heating, Avon dinghy. Contact for photos and more info - john_scott99@hotmail.com