Moody 49 FOR SALE from 2005 cutter rig with staysail-lying Valencia Spain -each year upgraded-very well maintained-ready to go : 290.000 euros

Pierre Liagre

Pierre Liagre
Boat name
ZEPHYR
Berth
Valencia
Boat type
Moody 49
Cruising area
Medit
On of the last Moody built inEngland -very strong construction-exactly the same layout that Moody 56 but smaller and cheaper for berthing. Hull n: 12 on 19 only built.-2 master bedrooms with private bathroom + 1 cabin with 2 single beds-engine Yanmar 100 HP 3400 hours- recent furling mainsail and staysail,hard bottom dinghy 2017 with 6 hp yamaha engine -generator whysper 6 kw -full airco- very confortable boat and safe at sea. Electronic charts for all Europe-all electonic devices requested- complete file with all technical info and pictures ready to be sent .
Pierre Liagre french mother language speaking but decent in English and in Dutch. My wife is fluent in German.
Luxembourg
pierreliagre47@gmail.com
tél:00352/661180997

Tim Kingston

Tim Kingston
Boat name
MOODY BLEU
Berth
Brighton
Boat type
Moody 29
Cruising area
Channel
Hi Pierre, please forgive the imposition - I run Boatshed Valencia and Boatshed Palma Yacht Brokers and we're currently selling very well - we sell faster! If you'd like a chat, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0044 79200 22540. Kind regards, Tim@Boatshed