Boat name
TBA
Berth
Solent
Boat type
Moody 38
Cruising area
Solent
Due to change in family circumstances I am sadly offering my Moody 38 Centre Cockpit 2001 model for sale

I am the second owner from new having purchased in 2009

The boat comes fully loaded, including water maker, 16.8 amp solar panels and gantry, Yanmar 41kw engine approx 2500 hrs, large military spec batteries, autopilot, Raymarine chart plotter with pre charts for Europe, integrated AIS transceiver, manual saltwater pump in galley, Holding tank,
large fridge freezer, in service life raft, cruising chute, lofrans vertical 1000w electric windlass with remote at helm, 60m 10mm chain, cockpit cushions, LED lighting throughout, EPIRB, DSC Vhf, full Winter boat cover, Sun shade from mast to aft, etc etc etc etc.

I have spent a lot of money upgrading/updating including standing rigging, bimini, spray hood and cockpit tent. Most recently the ‘faux’ teak on the cockpit seats, sole and sugar scoop stern steps have been replaced with12mm solid teak, topsides have been beautifully polished.

She is a go anywhere boat and very comfortable, especially with the bespoke pocket sprung mattress in the aft stateroom.

viewing highly recommended and I will be very sad to see her go but go she must

Any questions, just email or call russomewhere@gmail.com 07904108126

£85000

Last edited: