• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody 41 For Sale - Moody 41

• Thread starter Steve Kendall
  • Start date

Steve Kendall

For Sale

Moody 41 – 1983 – Bill Dixon Design

This is a well-proven version of this spacious centre cockpit yacht, with 4 Atlantic crossings under her keel.

This really the best sailing yacht I have ever owned. We are her third owners, and she has had many updates in the last 5 years, including a new Beta engine and drive chain, standing rigging, cooker, steering cables and saloon hatch.

All Raymarine instruments (Log, Depth, Wind and Auto Pilot & VHF). Radar, Garmin Chart Plotter, SSB Radio.

Accommodation is in three cabins – Double cabin at stern with en-suite heads and sink. Forward of the saloon is a bunkbed room to port and heads to starboard, with a double v-berth in the bow.

A-frame with solar panel to twin domestic batteries and a single engine battery. Large, deep cockpit locker.

Selling due to expanding family and need to buy larger house.

Asking £46,000 but open to reasonable offers for a quick sale. Lying afloat in Dartmouth.

Tel 07968 116712 or email steve@shoreservices.co.uk