• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

For Sale Sprayhood For M31, Brand New.

• Thread starter Ed Taylor
  • Start date
E

Ed Taylor

Moody 31 Mk 2 Spray screen cover . brand new .Dark blue. Ed 07860827338.

Dick Holness

Dick Holness
Boat name
CANTATA
Berth
East Coast
Boat type
Moody 36(90s)
Cruising area
East Coast France Belgium Holland
Ed, can I suggest you add more details. I presume you actually mean a 'sprayhood'? Made by whom? Does it include the steel frame? Reason for selling a brand new one?

E

Ed Taylor

Hi Dick, yes it is a Sprayhood. No I don't know where or who made it. But its very good quality. No there is no frame The reason I selling it is I have sold my yacht. I bought the cover intending to use it and never did. Regards Ed

Edit: OK Ed, I've added a bit of detail to the thread title for you. Good luck.

Paul Mear

Paul Mear
Boat name
GUSTO
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 31 MkI
Cruising area
East Coast
Ed,
I’m interested, have sent you a text.

Paul

E

Ed Taylor

okies sent you some pics. I'm in Stadhampton an few miles east of Oxford

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Was it made for your boat? I have a M31 mkII with a spray hood that is loose/stretched and would benefit from replacement.
Any photo's or other details?

E

Ed Taylor

Hi Martin, The spray hood screen . I purchased it on ebay. If you text me 07860827338 i will send you some pictures.
Its Dk blue. I guess the popper holes wont line up with yours. Its brand new. i d'ont know who made it.You would have to make some new ones.i bought it for my Mk 11 31. But have since sold the boat. Regards Ed

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
I haven't received any photographs, but I think I'll keep with the hood I have. Thanks

Spiridion Azzopardi

Spiridion Azzopardi
Boat name
SMALL CONSOLATION
Berth
Cleopatra Marina, Preveza
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Ionian
Hi Ed, I am looking for a new hood, If its still for sale please send me a photo and the asking price.
My email address is blueleopard@tesco.net
Thanks