1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a reminder that you MUST provide contact details if you post a For Sale or Wanted notice. The reason is that non members have access to read your advert, but can't post, so if you don't provide details, they can't contact you to buy or sell.
    Dismiss Notice

Moody Eclipse 33 For Sale

Discussion in 'Boats For Sale / Wanted' started by Anthony Gammon, 3/8/17.

1. Anthony Gammon

Anthony Gammon Anthony Gammon

Boat name:
    HEXIDOR
    Berth:
    Brixham
    Boat type:
    Moody Eclipse 33
    Cruising area:
    Channel Coast
    Excellent example of Mk.1 having the dual helm stations, 1991 and continuously updated, Epoxied 3 years ago and new water tanks, new keel bolts, radar, self steering with2 chartplotter systems, shorepower with sophisticated Cristec charging system, very sweet engine volvo 28hp will give up to 6.5knots and 5.5knots cruising, power windlass with 50m new chain this year, furling main and genoa plus cruising chute, mainly new running rigging this year, H&C pressurised water , lots of extras incl.dinghy, outboard, liferaft etc.Can be viewed at Brixham marina, Devon, where fees paid till next april. £46,500 ono. Ring /text me on 07543391566, my email tonygammon93@gmail.com. or contact Agent: Network Yacht Brokers, Noss, Dartmouth. sales@nybdartmouth.com

Last edited: 13/11/17
  2. Philip Shaw

Philip Shaw Philip Shaw

Boat name:
    WINGS VI
    Berth:
    Ardrossan
    Boat type:
    Moody 44
    Cruising area:
    West Coast Scotland
    Hello Anthony I am interested in your Eclipse, is it still for sail? I have just sold my moody and want something with undercover steering which will be more suited for my present location in Scotland. regards Phil Shaw

3. Anthony Gammon

Boat name:
    HEXIDOR
    Berth:
    Brixham
    Boat type:
    Moody Eclipse 33
    Cruising area:
    Channel Coast
    Hi Philip,
    Yes my Eclipse "Hexidor" is still for sale, asking £46,500 but open to negotiation, she is very well maintained and updated , now being sold as we are retiring from sailing. In the water on Brixham Marina and we can make ourselves available if you wanted to view anytime although we do live about 2 hours away in Bristol. My home phone is 01275835191 and mobile is 07543391566. Will ask my wife to forward you on some pictures she has stored on her IPAD.

Best wishes,

Tony gammon

4. Anthony Gammon

Boat name:
    HEXIDOR
    Berth:
    Brixham
    Boat type:
    Moody Eclipse 33
    Cruising area:
    Channel Coast