• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody 46 For Sale

Richard Buchanan

Richard Buchanan
Boat name
ZOE
Berth
Birdham Pool Marina, Chichester
Boat type
Moody 46
Cruising area
South Coast
With a change in circumstances our Moody 46 - SY Zoe is up for sale. Built in 2000 she was the Boat Show model in 2001 (Southampton). Sloop rigged with inmast furling - new standing and running rigging as of 2015.

She has undergone several small mini refits since her purchase in 2014 including but not limited to new electronics (Raymarine), replacement of all below waterline seacocks, PSS shaft seal, replacement of all blackwater pipework, new stainless steel water tank, and re-routing to enable water heating via engine (Volvo 75hp). Also undertaken was installation of two holding tanks, Seagull water filter, LED throughout, new fridge/ freezer configuration (one compressor for each and freezer can be run as a fridge) and more.

She is currently lying mid-stream on the Hamble. A new 6 man liferaft has been purchased but not yet packed to preserve 3 year service. She also features new Tecsew Bimini (2014) and sprayhood (2016). On her Davits is an Avon 310 with a 10hp Mercury 10ho outboard. She also features a 12 volt water maker (pickled) in addition to a new sound system installed 2014. Rudder lip seal was replaced in January of 2016 and she was antifouled last year. Please email me for more details at yachtzoe@gmail.com . We are seeking £178k (VAT paid).

A further note- Conveyancing will be done by a professional and registered yacht broker - (Escrow account and long completion etc available).

Last edited: