Boat name
CHARISMA
Berth
Bangor North Wales
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
Irish Sea
Bought from a friend on a whim. I have used it twice and the friend once to test it. I don't know the model, but the dimensions are L 2.65 W 2.40 H 1.20. Could deliver N Wales between Chester and Caernarfon. £250.
PS. It's quite heavy.

Simon Hale

Simon Hale
Boat name
BARLEY WINE
Berth
Gosport
Boat type
Moody 30
Cruising area
Solent
Hi Chris. Is this still for sale and do you have any pictures of it at all? What size boat was it on? Thanks Simon.

Clive Roberts

Clive Roberts
Boat name
CHARISMA
Berth
Bangor North Wales
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
Irish Sea
Hi Simon.
At the moment still for sale, sorry no pictures and it fits my 34. I'm a bit confused as I have replied with details to Ono Olmedo but it has yet to show up on this forum. If it doesn't appear in a day or two I will re post.

Ono Olmedo

Ono Olmedo
Boat name
ALEGRIA
Berth
Exmouth
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
South West Uk
Hi Clive, very strange that my message is not here. I replied to your last message a while ago. Did you receive that one? Cheers, Ono

Clive Roberts

Clive Roberts
Boat name
CHARISMA
Berth
Bangor North Wales
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
Irish Sea
Hi Ono.
I did reply but it hasn't shown up here. In regard to your last e mail, the forward end with its frame goes over the existing sprayhood and has its stern end frame freestanding with guys. Everything else is tensioned with webbing etc. and you adapt to suit. I only had it up twice, each time with a different set up, you make up your own mind how you want it. Decisions decisions !
PS. I don't know why our three messages haven't surfaced on this post.
Regards

Clive.

Ono Olmedo

Ono Olmedo
Boat name
ALEGRIA
Berth
Exmouth
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
South West Uk
Hi Clive
We are heading down to the boat next week. I will have a chat with Jess about it and get back to you. It'd be good to see how we cope this time and will possibly inspire the conversation about getting it :)
Best,
Ono