IRENEA
Berth
Marina De Denia - Denia - Alicante
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Med / Atlantic
Dear MOA Friends:

Irenea is on sale now, in Denia (Alicante), after sailing this summer to Lanzarote and back. Sadly, I'm sailing her less and less over the past years. The boat has been on a few webpages for 75.000 euros, but I can do a price reduction for MOA members to 70.000 euros.

Irenea has Spanish flag, with all paperwork clear up to 2023. Also all safety equipment up to date. Irenea has cat 1/A Oceanic, with a very extensive inventory in Electronics (3 SOLAS GMDSS radios, Radar SART, AIS Sart, 3 chartplotters, NMEA data on Wifi, etc.) , Electricity (6 new bateries from 2018, new Panda Generator, New 195W. solar pannel, etc.) and safety. Also upgraded running rigging with two poles controlled from cockpit, genoa cars with lines, genaker and yankee furlers, etc. The hull was stripped this year (after more than 25 years of antifouling) and all seacocks were changed.

I'm the third owner, and I bought her from a previous Spanish owner; I do not have the proof of VAT paid from the first owner (German), and I understand this could be a big issue from GB potential buyers.

You can find lots of photos, information, and one survey (sadly in Spanish) in this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fumwvcrbomdc3zq/AABWfsQxqDIMiBWecyBTe9Yha?dl=0

Many thanks

Amancio Maciá
contact email: blueataifor@gmail.com