Boat name
MISTRAL
Berth
Dartmouth
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
South West
Built in 1989, Mistral is in excellent condition and a lovely example of a Moody 31 Mk ll.
She has had many upgrades since I bought her six years ago. A powerful and reliable Beta 30 engine, 3 balded prop, cutlass bearing, maintenance-free shaft seal, prop shaft, rope cutter, Beta TMC gear box all 2012. Stainless steel fuel tank (90l), Wema fuel gauge and sender plus all associated hosing, clips replaced 2012. Sea cocks replaced 2012. Standing rigging replaced 2013, rigging check 2018, furling headsail (foam luff) 2012, topping lift, genoa and main halyards replaced 2014-14, new genoa sheets 2012. new Lewmar 30 2 speed ST winches 2014. Mooring warps 2012/15, Viking Tri-lens radar reflector 2012, Sevenstar SeaTracer AIS transceiver 2013, Standar Horizon GX1500E Fixed VHF/DXC radio and Standard Horizon cockpit mic 2013. LED masthead tricolour/anchor light, LES combined steaming/deck light 2018.
Garmin GPS 750 touch screen plotter in cockpit (removable) with Homesource software for computer and 2018 chart update. An independent Standard Horizon CP3000 Chart Plotter at chart table. Both display AIS. JRC 1000 radar.
She has a fully battened main with single line reefing, all lines brought back to the cockpit, stackpack, and lightly used spinnaker with snuffer. 2 x 12v batteries, Merlin mains battery charger, dual battery isolator control unit, shore power lead, Carver P4 Gas heater. The usual safety gear.
Below, the teak joinery and teak and holly saloon floor are in excellent condition as is the upholstery. There is none of the shabbiness often seen in older boats. There is pressurized hot and cold water to both the heads (tap/showerhead block) and galley as well as foot pumped cold water to both.
I am very reluctant to sell my lovely boat but creaky joints and a need to see more of far-flung family mean I must.
For more details, please contact me at jackyneild1@gmail.com.

Attachments