• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 35 Moody 35 for sale and wanted Moody 38 Eclipse

Boat name
ORCA
Berth
Martlesham Creek Boatyard
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
East Coast G
Hi all, we intend to sell Orca our Moody35 bilge keel at the end of this season. She's a very capable yacht, we have finished a British Isles circumnavigation the last 3 seasons and now we are cruising Southern Brittany. Orca is a 1991 Model in good condition. The reason for selling her is that we would like to change to a Moody 38 Eclipse. So if anyone is thinking of buying a Moody 35 or selling their Moody 38 Eclipse at the end of the season please get in touch.
Thank you Tony

Last edited:
Hi all, we intend to sell Orca our Moody35 bilge keel at the end of this season. She's a very capable yacht, we have finished a British Isles circumnavigation the last 3 seasons and now we are cruising Southern Brittany. Orca is a 1991 Model in good condition. The reason for selling her is that we would like to change to a Moody 38 Eclipse. So if anyone is thinking of buying a Moody 35 or selling their Moody 38 Eclipse at the end of the season please get in touch.
Thank you Tony
Im looking to upgrade my M31 at the end of the season. What is the price guide for Orca?

Good morning Martin, we will be looking to get over £50,000.

Thanks Anthony. Can you contact me on your return so I can view?
Martin

We'll be back in Woodbridge mid to late September from our summer cruise to Southern Brittany.

We'll be back in Woodbridge mid to late September from our summer cruise to Southern Brittany.
I’m in the uk for September so perhaps you can make contact then? If you’re in the Solent on your return, it would be easier for me to see Orca. I’m based in XChurch.
Martin

Hi Martin, we expect to be in the Poole area around the 8th September onwards.

Im back from my travels too. Where and when are you staying over in Poole?

We plan to sail over from Alderney on Saturday, so we can be in Poole on Sunday, obviously weather depending.

Morning,
Are you in Poole?
My day is now pretty full and tomorrow I’m busy until late PM.
wait to hear further.
martin

Just for your information Antony, on Facebook ‘moody yachts’ page a Moody Eclipse 43 has just been posted in Brighton. I realise you want a 38 but thought you might be interested.

Last edited:
Back