• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Moody 36 mkII or 376

Jeffrey Johannes

Jeffrey Johannes
Boat name
NAJADE
Berth
Hellevoetsluis
Boat type
Moody 336
Cruising area
Zeeland
Dear fellow members. Having owned a Moody 31 mk I for 16 years, I am now looking for a bigger Moody (36 MK II or 376). A Moody from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany or the west coast of France has my preference.

Hello Jeffrey,
I have a 1997 Moody 36 for sale. It is very well equiped Cruising chute, bow thruster, holding tank, Raymarine radar, chart plotter, AIS etc.etc. It is currently ashore at Gweek boatyard, Helford River, Cornwall. Not you preferred area I guess but may be of interest.
Regards,
Terry Marks

I have a Moody 36CC bilge keeler built in 1997. I bought her in 2012 in Gosport when she had been very lightly used by her two previous owners. Since then I have sailed her around the mediterranean returning via the Canal du Midi and arriving home this summer to Conyer Quay near Sittingbourne.
She was in Marseilles on the appropriate night and so has EU VAT though due to the vagaries of Returned Goods Relief I can also claim UK VAT.
Almost everything except the internal fittings, mast, bow thruster, rudder and Volvo engine has been replaced at some point and she is reliable and leakproof though with the bilge keels she is not brillant upwind.
I am now contemplating selling her as my wife does not want to sail in colder waters.
If this is of interest to you drop me an email at stephen.pollock7@icloud.com
Yours sincerely Dr Steve Pollock

I have a Moody 36CC bilge keeler built in 1997. I bought her in 2012 in Gosport when she had been very lightly used by her two previous owners. Since then I have sailed her around the mediterranean returning via the Canal du Midi and arriving home this summer to Conyer Quay near Sittingbourne.
She was in Marseilles on the appropriate night and so has EU VAT though due to the vagaries of Returned Goods Relief I can also claim UK VAT.
Almost everything except the internal fittings, mast, bow thruster, rudder and Volvo engine has been replaced at some point and she is reliable and leakproof though with the bilge keels she is not brillant upwind.
I am now contemplating selling her as my wife does not want to sail in colder waters.
If this is of interest to you drop me an email at stephen.pollock7@icloud.com
Yours sincerely Dr Steve Pollock
Good evening Stephen. Sorry, I am looking for a fin keel, not bilge. Thanks for your message.

Kind regards,,
Jeffrey

Hello Jeffrey,
I have a 1997 Moody 36 for sale. It is very well equiped Cruising chute, bow thruster, holding tank, Raymarine radar, chart plotter, AIS etc.etc. It is currently ashore at Gweek boatyard, Helford River, Cornwall. Not you preferred area I guess but may be of interest.
Regards,
Terry Marks
Hi Terry I’ve sent an email

This thread can be closed.

Back