• We've retitled the main forum Technical Information and added another called General Information to separate technical from discussion about general boating matters of concern.

We'll also be putting a few posts from the MOA General Committee on this new forum.

If you have saved any bookmarks, addresses, URLs, these will change. Just resave the new ones Do let us know if you approve?

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the x on the top right

Moody 376 Moody 376 for sale £60000

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi

Due to a change of plans, my extensively upgraded Moody 376 is for sale. Name Carmen. Was at Shotley near Ipswich for 2 years. Currently at The Royal Norfolk and Suffolk Yacht Harbour, Lowestoft. UK Registered St Peters Port Guernsey. VAT paid.

She was in good condition when purchased. Recently replaced mainsail and genoa (Jeckells) Main with 3 reefs and stack pack/lazy jacks. Furling genoa, spinnaker with snuffer, good condition. Storm job on detachable inner forestay. Original engine replaced with Nanni 220. Inflatable tender.

I have spent the last 2 years upgrading her.
1. Replaced all 6 portlights
2. Replaced headlining main cabin including insulation 5mm closed cell foam
3. LED lighting all cabins
4. Replaced standing rigging 2019
5. Replaced most of running rigging 2019
6. Professionally grit blasted, prepared then Copper Coated (Suffolk Yacht Harbour) 2019 July
7. Raymarine Axion 9” at chart table and Axiom Pro 12” at helm on Scanstrut pod and new SS hoop 2019
8. Raymarine quadrant Eco autopilot linear drive fitted 2019.
9. Raymarine Quantam Radar 2019
10. Ocean signal EPIRB 2019
11. AIS transmit and receive (to chart plotters)
12. Standard horizon VHF with repeater to helm position.
13. Ocean Signal Rescue me Man Over Board (AIS and DSC) 2019
14. 6 person life raft 2019
15. Plastimo compass
16. All Mast lights replaced LED fittings
17. Interior cushioning all recovered. Bases all had new foam, slightly thicker for better comfort. High quality nano technology cloth 2020
18. Cockpit cushions grey vinyl 2020.
19. Solar gantry and swing out davits 2019
20. 2 x Solar panels and charge controller 2019
21. New Racon quick change fuel filter
22. Marine FM/MW/LW radio
23. 3 x 110ah house batteries, 1 x starter.

I have just had full engine service. There are extensive spares and tools. Main anchor all chain with windlass, kedge anchor chain and line.
Ask me any questions, there is much more than listed here. She sails fantastically (of course). I had a survey prior to purchase. Items mentioned were addressed/checked.

I have plenty of pictures taken May 2020.

drpeter.brook@gmail.com

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
I forgot to mention, she had a new feathering prop last year. Also has a TV, sound bar and laptop.