Moody 376 Moody 376, in Valencia. SPAIN. Impeccable for 43.190,75 GBP

Xavier Cortés

Xavier Cortés
Temporary Member
This Moody 376 was built according to Moody's famous concept: strong and thick hull, spacious inside and excellent sailing performance.

The ship was bought in 2017 from the former owner. Never used as a charter. Always well taken care of. Since its purchase, many reforms and modifications have been made to adapt a very safe, oceanic English ship that sails very well, to the conditions of the Mediterranean, with a total cost of more than 15,000 euros. Highlight:
• Lengthening of the juppette or stern beach by more than one meter, together with telescopic ladder and hot and cold water shower. It has allowed us to gain in habitability and by extending length, navigate better.
• Modification of the entire beached system with a new 1000w electric windlass, 20 kilos Rocna anchor and 10 mm (50 meters) chain.
• Extensive bimini placement (2018) and anti-rotation hood (2019).
• Both the largest and the genova have been updated with change of handles and reinforcement of the solar line.
• Change by new engine cooling system, silentblocks as well as an integral set-up of the same.
• Security systems: Installation of AIS receiver / transmitter integrated with Plotter-GPS in 2018. Radar Raymarine. New liferaft (6 people) and pyrotechnics buy in 2019.
• Stern arc placement of two 150W solar panels (2018) and a 500W wind power (2019).
• Inside, the aft “suite” cabin has been renovated, obtaining a 4 x 1.90 meter bed. Change of all the interior upholstery of the boat.
• Change of all the portholes of the ship, getting a complete tightness.
• New batteries in 2018, one of 190A / H service and 95A / H motor.
• Change of bottom taps and bathrooms in 2019.
• New engine alternator of 2018, 70A.
• Review of the entire new retractable keel system that allows a draft between 1.22 and 1.80.

Attachments

Xavier Cortés

Xavier Cortés
Temporary Member
Good. I attach a video browsing.
The reason for the sale of the Moody is because we need a larger sailboat with three cabins, since we want to live in it in summer and my children want an individual cabin for each one. The boat is in very good condition and has been reformed both motor, anchor, sails, and deck to adapt to the Mediterranean. The ship is in Valencia.
Regards, and thank you very much.

For more information.
Email: xacori@gmail.com or telephone: 0034 635212911

Attachments

Tim Kingston

Tim Kingston
Boat name
MOODY BLEU
Berth
Brighton
Boat type
Moody 29
Cruising area
Channel
Hi Graham, please forgive the imposition - I run Boatshed Valencia and Boatshed Palma Yacht Brokers and we're currently selling very well - we sell faster! If you'd like a chat, please don't hesitate to contact me on 079200 22540. Kind regards, Tim@Boatshed