• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody 376 Portlights

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
I replaced all my portlights (6) recently on my Moody 376. There were signes of repeated leaking and my headlining also needed replacing. The originals were in reasonable condition, except for 2 that had small (2cm) splits in one place on the outside frame (probably caused by over tightening, with resultant pressure on screws to outside frame). Seaglaze (the company I used for replacements) considered that although they could be refurbished, professional refurbishment would cost as much as replacements. However, refurbishment is a simple (if time consuming task). I am located near Norwich if anyone wishes to see them. I am not after much for them, but if they are useful to another owner... Mobile 07503343233. Email drpeter.brook@gmail.com