1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moody 422/425 Owners

Discussion in 'Thinking of buying a Moody ask a question here' started by Olly Hombersley, 11/9/17.

1. Olly Hombersley

Olly Hombersley Olly Hombersley Temporary Member

Hi all
    I'd like to buy a moody 422/425 owner a pint/lunch. To continue the adage that there is no such thing as a free lunch, in exchange for this I would like to spend a short while looking over the boat.

By way of explanation I'm considering one as my next floating home and would like a chance to look over one before I decide.

Would anyone out there between weymouth and southampton be interested?

Many thanks.

2. Barry Cundy

Barry Cundy Barry Cundy

Boat name:
    SUMMER WINE
    Berth:
    Portsmouth
    Boat type:
    Moody 425
    Cruising area:
    Solent
    Hi Ollie,
    We own Summer Wine a 425 and keep her at the top of Portsmouth water in Wicor Marine Yacht Haven, slightly further than your requested area of Weymouth - Southampton, but you are more than welcome to come and have a look if you want?
    Best Regards Barry

Send me a personal message to cundybarry@gmail.com if of interest.

3. Thomas Hay

Thomas Hay Thomas Hay Temporary Member

Olly I have been considering the same offer. I'd offer a bottle of good Kentucky Bourbon (I live in Louisville) for a walk about and visit on a 425 on the US East Coast. Wife and I have fallen in love with the boat in theory without yet stepping on board one. Still a year from purchase and don't want to waste a broker's time showing us a boat before we can be serious.
    Any takers?