WHITE MISCHIEF
Berth
Marmaris - Turkey
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Mediterranean
Dear Friends,
We are just about finishing our wonderful adventure over Mediterranean waters and with a sad heart, put our Moody 44 for sale.
The boat is in a mint condition and got a lot of love and maintenance over the last 6 years - she is ready to sail anywhere you like.
She is under US flag and we are the 3rd owner. Currently sailing in Greece and will be on the hard within 2 months.
price: 99000 GBP
Please contact us for more information, photos etc, by mail: sharonbentov2018@gmail.com, or to our mobile +972558813896
Watch in HD and in the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JULZ_fxdBSXmtcxnuN5BkyxVesCVS6xG?usp=sharing
Emily & Sharon

Attachments

Last edited:

Sharon Bentov

Sharon Bentov
Boat name
WHITE MISCHIEF
Berth
Marmaris - Turkey
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Mediterranean

Attachments

Ian McGarley

Ian Mcgarley
Boat name
BEWITCHED AGAIN
Berth
Gran Canaria
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Spain, Portugal
Dear Friends,
We are just about finishing our wonderful adventure over Mediterranean waters and with a sad heart, put our Moody 44 for sale.
The boat is in a mint condition and got a lot of love and maintenance over the last 6 years - she is ready to sail anywhere you like.
She is under US flag and we are the 3rd owner. Currently sailing in Greece and will be on the hard within 2 months.
price: 99000 GBP
Please contact us for more information, photos etc, by mail: sharonbentov2018@gmail.com, or to our mobile +972558813896
Watch in HD and in the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JULZ_fxdBSXmtcxnuN5BkyxVesCVS6xG?usp=sharing
Emily & Sharon
Hello Emily and Sharon. We are currently in the Azores with our Moody 376. We are looking to sell and buy a bigger Moody. I have left an enquiry with your broker. Please keep me informed if it is still for sale, and where it is in Greece. I intend to advertise our boat shortly. Regards, Ian and Lesley McGarley

Ian McGarley

Ian Mcgarley
Boat name
BEWITCHED AGAIN
Berth
Gran Canaria
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Spain, Portugal
Hello Emily and Sharon. We are currently in the Azores with our Moody 376. We are looking to sell and buy a bigger Moody. I have left an enquiry with your broker. Please keep me informed if it is still for sale, and where it is in Greece. I intend to advertise our boat shortly. Regards, Ian and Lesley McGarley
My email is ianmcgarley@hotmail.co.uk tel004478466172402