Boat name
ANTARES
Berth
Kip
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Scotland
Please follow this link to more information regarding Antares, a 1994 Centre Cockpit Moody 44. We are currently in Tahiti, where we plan to stay for several months. However we are able to move the boat to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia, etc, should a purchaser wish. The boat is in good condition and with an excellent equipment specification for long term live aboard cruising. The South Pacific is the best cruising ground around - why not start your adventure here!

Tiziano Borghi

Tiziano Borghi
Temporary Member
Please follow this link to more information regarding Antares, a 1994 Centre Cockpit Moody 44. We are currently in Tahiti, where we plan to stay for several months. However we are able to move the boat to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia, etc, should a purchaser wish. The boat is in good condition and with an excellent equipment specification for long term live aboard cruising. The South Pacific is the best cruising ground around - why not start your adventure here!

HI Simon, nice to meet you.
Me and my wife looking for a Moody 44 but in Med area, we are in Italy, did you have any chance to came closer?

Thank you
Tiziano

Neil Eccles

Neil Eccles
General Committee
GC Support Team
MOA Position
Website Editor
Boat name
CUTAWAY
Berth
Vannes
Boat type
Moody 42
Cruising area
West Coast of France and North Coast Of Spain
Please edit your post Simon to put contact details in the post. You are missing a wider audience and it is a condition of posting.

Sorry to be stern

Simon Whitehead

Simon Whitehead
Boat name
ANTARES
Berth
Kip
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Scotland
Hi Neil

I've tried several times, but unfortunately I'm unable to, an error comes up. I will put my details in the next post and try again tomorrow.

Regards

Simon

Simon Whitehead

Simon Whitehead
Boat name
ANTARES
Berth
Kip
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Scotland
Here are the contact details for the Moody 44 for Sale:

Simon Whitehead
Email: siwhi73@gmail.com

As we are cruising at the moment we have no phone available, but would be happy to arrange a messenger or Skype call with anyone, however it needs to be set up via email so we can ensure we have internet access at the time. Thanks, Simon

Simon Whitehead

Simon Whitehead
Boat name
ANTARES
Berth
Kip
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Scotland
HI Simon, nice to meet you.
Me and my wife looking for a Moody 44 but in Med area, we are in Italy, did you have any chance to came closer?

Thank you
Tiziano
Hi Tiziano

Thanks for your message, At the moment we plan just to get to Australia. I would be happy to continue as far as Thailand, but no further! The shipping cost to the med from Thailand is $35,000 USD, so it may make sense!

Regards

Simon