Moody 44 (90s) Moody 44 Owner Manual

• Thread starter Tiziano Borghi
  • Start date
T

Tiziano Borghi

Hallo, my name is Tiziano and we are going to buy a Moody 44, i would like to see the owner manual for better understand some technical aspects of the boat but i don’t find it anywhere, where is possible to find a pdf version? Thank you in advance for your help.

David Ellis

David Ellis
Boat name
POSSIBLY
Berth
Parkstone YC
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
South Coast
Tiziano

If you look at the Moody header for this webpage, underneath it is a blue sub header, the last choice of which is "Resources". Follow this link and you will find a list of "Categories" down the left side. Select the first option "Moody Owners Technical...." and you will find another selection down the left side, this time of boat types. Scroll down until you get to the Moody 44 which has five files in it, one of which is the M44 Owners Handbook, which may be of help to you.

David

Last edited:
T

Tiziano Borghi

Thank you David for your help but maybe i’m not allowed to access this section, the resources menu didn’t appear in my view.

T

Tiziano Borghi

I don’t want to break rules of the forum but if someone with full access can send me the manual will be appreciate.
Thank you

David Ellis

David Ellis
Boat name
POSSIBLY
Berth
Parkstone YC
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
South Coast
Send me your email address.

David

Peter Wright

Peter Wright
Boat name
WILD THYME
Berth
Suffolk Yacht Harbour
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
North Sea, English Channel, Biscay
Hi Tiziano,

If you want to use the Association's resources, you might consider joining - it doesn't cost a lot and will be of immense help to you as a Moody owner.

Peter.

Last edited:
T

Tiziano Borghi

Hi Tiziano,

If you want to use the Association's resources, you might consider joining - it doesn't cost a lot and will be of immense hell to you as a Moody owner.

Peter.
Thank you Peter,
if my purchase of the Moody 44 going well, absolutely yes!
Tiziano

Peter Sims

Peter Sims
Boat name
SIRI
Berth
Lefkas Marina
Boat type
Moody 44 (90s)
Cruising area
Ionian
Hi Tiziano
If you send me your e-mail address I will forward a copy. It is a little bit interesting but quite superficial so won't be a great help in making a decision to buy.
Regards
Peter

Neil Eccles

Neil Eccles
General Committee
GC Support Team
MOA Position
Website Editor
Boat name
CUTAWAY
Berth
Vannes
Boat type
Moody 42
Cruising area
West Coast of France and North Coast Of Spain
Hi Members,

There is a reason for not having open forums. We consider the resources one of the things which encourages members to join, and the money keeps the association going. It is only £20 a year to be an temporary member which gives the people like Tiziano access to our resources and finances things like the website and Compass magazine.

The principles are clear: we, the members contribute our resources for the benefit of other members. Anyone who has a Moody can join with the same rights and obligations. Temporary members can join for a year so they can find out information about potential purchases. Registered Guests can join for free, but only ask general questions about the Moody range, not the details for which they are asked to upgrade their membership from Guest to Temporary until they actually own a Moody.

Kindest

Neil

T

Tiziano Borghi

Thank you Peter and Neil, i understand and agree..right now i already make an offer to buy the Moody 44, i will be glad to join the MOA.

Steve Inglis

Steve Inglis
Boat name
CANOPUS
Berth
Leros, Greece
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
East Mediterranean
Thank you Peter and Neil, i understand and agree..right now i already make an offer to buy the Moody 44, i will be glad to join the MOA.
Moody 44 - Good choice