• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody 46 Covers For Sale

Steve Saberi

Steve Saberi
Boat name
FREE AGENT
Berth
Kent
Boat type
Moody 46
Cruising area
South and East Coast
This is to update the posting . Moody 46 covers made by Tecsew and made for cutter rigged vessel, but will fit standard rig. Made in three parts and have plastic windows with roll up covers which clip up . These were very expensive bespoke covers measured and stylishly designed on CAD by John Bland. Used for one season only, serviced and been in storage since . Originally cost just under 5k, offered now at 3k but open to offers.

Kind regards

Steve Saberi (ex owner of Freeagent)

s.saberi@ucl.ac.uk home no. 020 8614 5623

Last edited:

Steve Saberi

Steve Saberi
Boat name
FREE AGENT
Berth
Kent
Boat type
Moody 46
Cruising area
South and East Coast
Just to update the posting showing the covers individually folded hopefully my deck shoe gives a sense of scale, and their combined weight is approximately 28 kg. After examination these covers appear as new and fully proofed .

I had had an enquiry recently but unfortunately have been unable to reply as it is my work email address and my phone had auto deleted the previous messages. If you are out there I apologise for not getting back to you.

My other email contact .... steven.saberi@btinternet.com