1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a reminder that you MUST provide contact details if you post a For Sale or Wanted notice. The reason is that non members have access to read your advert, but can't post, so if you don't provide details, they can't contact you to buy or sell.
    Dismiss Notice

Moody 46 Covers For Sale

Discussion in 'General For Sale / Wanted' started by Steve Saberi, 17/12/17.

Tags:
  1. Steve Saberi

Steve Saberi Steve Saberi

Boat name:
    FREE AGENT
    Berth:
    Kent
    Boat type:
    Moody 46
    Cruising area:
    South and East Coast
  2. Steve Saberi

Boat name:
    FREE AGENT
    Berth:
    Kent
    Boat type:
    Moody 46
    Cruising area:
    South and East Coast
    This is to update the posting . Moody 46 covers made by Tecsew and made for cutter rigged vessel, but will fit standard rig. Made in three parts and have plastic windows with roll up covers which clip up . These were very expensive bespoke covers measured and stylishly designed on CAD by John Bland. Used for one season only, serviced and been in storage since . Originally cost just under 5k, offered now at 3k but open to offers.

Kind regards

Steve Saberi (ex owner of Freeagent)

s.saberi@ucl.ac.uk home no. 020 8614 5623

Last edited: 17/12/17
  3. Steve Saberi

Boat name:
    FREE AGENT
    Berth:
    Kent
    Boat type:
    Moody 46
    Cruising area:
    South and East Coast
    IMG_5161.jpg IMG_5164.jpg IMG_5165.jpg IMG_5166.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Steve Saberi

Boat name:
    FREE AGENT
    Berth:
    Kent
    Boat type:
    Moody 46
    Cruising area:
    South and East Coast
    Just to update the posting showing the covers individually folded hopefully my deck shoe gives a sense of scale, and their combined weight is approximately 28 kg. After examination these covers appear as new and fully proofed .

I had had an enquiry recently but unfortunately have been unable to reply as it is my work email address and my phone had auto deleted the previous messages. If you are out there I apologise for not getting back to you.

My other email contact .... steven.saberi@btinternet.com