Moody DS 62 Moody 62DS

William Robb

Registered Guest
Hi,

Considering buying a Moody 62DS and wanted any owners experiences, good or bad, with these vessels.

Thanks

Hi William
I have seen now your post. I have a Moody 62DSe built in 2011. All made in epoxy resin. She is an extremely solid sailyacht. Although she is 30 t of total weigh she can sail very well with light winds. I bought it in Jan 2020 just before the covid19 pandemic and I got for a very good price. I have sailed so far approximately 5000 nm in the Mediterranean. Pls ask for any detail.

Last edited:
Hi William
I have seen now your post. I have a Moody 62DSe built in 2011. All made in epoxy resin. She is an extremely solid sailyacht. Although she is 30 t of total weigh she can sail very well with light winds. I bought it in Jan 2020 just before the covid19 pandemic and I got for a very good price. I have sailed so far approximately 5000 nm in the Mediterranean. Pls ask for any detail.
Hello Fabrizio,
My name ia Kenan.
Hello, I am very glad to see this message. I am also planning to buy a 62 DS. I may have a few questions for you. I would be very grateful if you take the time to answer me. First of all, what is the final speed you can see with the engine and sail. secondly, can a staff cabin be built behind the front Incirlik? on my current boat it's the sailor's cabin. Finally, is it possible to relax in the rear cockpit? Do the steps in that part have a great comfort effect? I am a dufour 560 GL user. I'm really happy with the cockpit of the boat. Now I want to go on a Class A boat and make long trips. Thank you in advance for your help. best regards Kenan Kocakaplan

Back