Moody S31 Moody S31 fin keel 1994 for sale (under offer subject to survey)

Graham Middleton

Graham Middleton
Boat name
MARI
Berth
Dartmouth, Devon, Uk
Boat type
Moody S31
Cruising area
South West Coast
16/07/20 - Mari is sold.
--------------------------

As of 29th Jan 20 Mari is now under offer subject to survey planned for around 18th March 20
--------------------------
Unfortunately due to the usual age and health reasons of us the current owners we are having to allow Mari to sail away to another lucky person.
Mari will remain in the water until approx next March 2020. We will then take her out and fully prepare her for viewing. If you wish to see her sooner as she is, please bear in mind that we wont be able to run the engine as it is currently winterised. As we live in the West Midlands we would need to agree about a weeks notice to meet you.
We have only just made the decision but thought we would get this post out straight away to see what response we may get.
I have a brochure that includes pictures and a pretty comprehensive spec list I can send if requested by email. We also have proof of VAT paid. She was last surveyed in 2017 and I can provide a summary.
Finally if you need any further detail or explanation it might be best if you contact Dave Johnson my co owner as he is much more informed than me in this area.
Dave Johnson contact details:
Ph 07960122095
Email dave4angie@gmail.com

Happy sailing.
Graham
Ph 07426009185
Email: grahamm462@gmail.com

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Brian Appleyard

Brian Appleyard
Boat name
MEERKAT
Berth
Gosport
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
I would be pleased to receive info on your 31S.

Regards B Appleyard

Graham Middleton

Graham Middleton
Boat name
MARI
Berth
Dartmouth, Devon, Uk
Boat type
Moody S31
Cruising area
South West Coast
Hi Brian. Im so sorry for the delay in replying. I have only just seen your post.
Mari is being viewed by a potential buyer next Tuesday so if you dont mind I'll get back to you after this.
Meanwhile could you send me your email address and I'll send you a brochure.
Thanks
Graham