• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Moody S31 "Flying Fox" for sale £33,000, fin keel

Chris Hodge

Chris Hodge
Boat name
FLYING FOX
Berth
Port Napoleon, Port Saint Louis
Boat type
Moody S31
Cruising area
S France, Spain
Flying Fox was built in 1995 and has spent most of her time in the Mediterranean. We have cruised her around the Med for 8 years and in that time have fitted and updated much of the equipment. We will sell with a very comprehensive inventory for cruising. Flying Fox is ashore in Port St Louis de Rhone and has had all the paint removed from below the waterline ready for painting, the saildrive gasket has also been replaced and the saloon and forward cabin has been re-upholstered. So, is ready for more enjoyable sailing in a warm climate. For further information and a complete inventory please contact Chris at 07714670778 or e-mail chris.hodge@btinternet.com
Fox ad.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG DSC_0566.JPG DSC_0557.JPG DSC_0560.JPG DSC_0937.JPG DSC_0938.JPG