• We've just upgraded this forum to a major new version. It looks slightly different and has different menu options.

Please let me know if there are any issues you encounter with this upgrade, I'm still getting my head round it! Tolerance and a bit of time would be most appreciated.

Thanks Neil

Najad 371 1984 - Solent, Uk £67,500

• Thread starter Jacqui Stannett
  • Start date
J

Jacqui Stannett

As a previous owner of a Moody and a member of the MOA I hope that my advert for our current boat will be accepted.
The Najad 371 was built by the famous swedish yard and is a cruising yacht of exceptional build quality, a solidly built high class cruiser providing excellent seakeeping and is a joy to sail. The good deck space, granny bars and a comfortable secure cockpit makes this a safe and easy boat to handle. The traditional layout below is well designed for local or blue water cruising giving excellent space, sea friendly accommodation and plenty of stowage. If you are attending the Southampton Boat Show this yacht is closeby and viewing is highly recommended. Full details and lots of photos are available to view at http://apolloduck.net/536583
My contact details are: Mrs Jacqui Stannett - email jacquiskipper@live.co.uk mobile 07866 603474
20150715_171000.jpg

Attachments

Neil Eccles

Neil Eccles
General Committee
GC Support Team
MOA Position
Website Editor
Boat name
CUTAWAY
Berth
Vannes
Boat type
Moody 42
Cruising area
West Coast of France and North Coast Of Spain
Hi Jacqui - you are welcome - is she in Cowes at the moment?

Simon Doggett

Simon Doggett
Boat name
MOODY MISS
Berth
Plymouth
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
South West and France
Hi Jacqui

She looks fabulous. We wish you well in finding someone who will continue to take good care of her.

All the best

Simon and Sandra