Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
I removed 6 x 15cm and 1 x 13cm “brass” overhead light fittings from my 1990 6FB2E653-9987-4B14-9A3B-CF6FB4C18C6F.jpeg CF4258A2-FC50-481C-B035-0D1D53CB3FB5.jpeg 8ECB4AEB-F7E5-4D1C-85B3-8CE7AA3C5763.jpeg Moody 376. They have some light corrosion that may well improve with a polish. They are all switched on/off. The smaller one has a red lights. They are not LED, but replacement LED bulbs are available I believe. All working, only replaced as an upgrade to new LED ones. £10 each or £50 the lot. Collect or please pay postage. I am based Norwich. 07503343233. drpeter.brook@gmail.com

Peter Wright

Peter Wright
Boat name
WILD THYME
Berth
Suffolk Yacht Harbour
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
North Sea, English Channel, Biscay
Hi Peter,

If I may, I would like to take 2 of the 15 cm ones, one for the passage cabin and one as a spare for Wild Thyme. I have already added one in her fore cabin and converted all to led, and I like to keep the original look and feel when upgrading.

I am currently not in the UK, but will return home to Burnham-on-Crouch on 25 April. I would be happy to pay your price of GBP 10 each + postage, or, if you're ever passing Suffolk Yacht Harbour, you could drop them off for me there.

Peter.

p.s. I've just read your other ad. Did you get the head lining work done? If so, who did it and were you happy with the results and price? P.

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Peter

I can easily drop them in to Suffolk Harbour Yacht Club, just let me know where, or who to leave them with.

The headlining - I did myself with help from a friend (Henry). Materials were from Hawke House including adhesives. The materials and service/advice from Hawke House were excellent. I was happy with the result, but learned a lot in the process! It was hard work, but DIY possible if you prefer. If you want to outsource, I have seen reports on this site of someone who is excellent, good value and recommended. I will try and look it up.

Kind regards

Peter

Peter Wright

Peter Wright
Boat name
WILD THYME
Berth
Suffolk Yacht Harbour
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Hi Peter,

Thank you for that, at Suffolk Yacht Harbour, if you leave a parcel for me at the chandlery (the first building you come to at the bottom of the access road), I'm sure I will get it, but you better wait until I've paid you. If you drop me a PM (the start a conversation link on this board) with your bank account details I will credit the money there.

Great job doing the head lining yourself, I've done a couple in my youth, but it's a messy job and now I prefer to pay someone else. Trouble is, the guy I used to pay for this has now retired and I'm struggling to find another that comes well recommended.

Peter.

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Peter

I left them at Suffolk Harbour Chandlery on Saturday with your details on one of boxes. Let me know if there are any problems.

I am now having to look at the electrics, Nav and radar! Cross one of the list amd another pops up to take its place!

Kind regards

Peter

Peter Wright

Peter Wright
Boat name
WILD THYME
Berth
Suffolk Yacht Harbour
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Hi Peter,

Many thanks for that, Currently we're enjoying the last of this year's skiing in Austria, but I hope to be at SYH on Thursday next week. I'll give SYH a call tomorrow so they know what's going on.

Good luck with your electronics refit - we went for Garmin for most stuff, because the vendor we bought her off in 2010 had just fitted a Garmin plotter with HD radar. The exceptions to Garmin we have are a Raymarine ST7000+ autopilot which she came with, and an ICOM M505 VHF with remote Command Mic in the cockpit, which we're very happy with. We're currently contemplating replacing the NASA receive only ASK with a Garmn black box AIS transponder, which will display on the plotter.

Peter.

Karin Kristiansson

Karin Kristiansson
Boat name
TYLA
Berth
Malmö Sweden
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Europe
Hello Peter (and Peter).

Are the 4 bigger lamps still avalible? If so Is it possible for you to send them to Sweden?

Sorry for my bad English

Boje

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi There are 2 large ones left. I am sure it is possible to send, but I have no idea of cost..... Get back to me if 2 would be of interest and you have a recommendation for posting.

Kind regards

Peter

Karin Kristiansson

Karin Kristiansson
Boat name
TYLA
Berth
Malmö Sweden
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Europe
Hello.
That would be perfect. Maybe you can check what the cost for posting it.
And then I can transfer the total sum to you.

Kind regards
and thanks a lot so far
boje@europe.com

Peter Brook

Peter Brook
Boat name
CARMEN
Berth
Shotley Marina
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Karin

It would be £8 to post (non -recorded). Let me know if you wish to have them. I will need postal address

Kind regards

Peter

Karin Kristiansson

Karin Kristiansson
Boat name
TYLA
Berth
Malmö Sweden
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
Europe
Hello Peter

Perfekt. That will be ok. I dont think I get this messeging right.
Do you think you can answer me on my email
boje@europe.com
So we dont have too make everything public, he he he

Sorry for the mess I made

Boje