Boat name
PATHFINDER
Berth
East Cowes
Boat type
Moody 471
Cruising area
Solent
I looking for advise on purchasing a new propeller and what configuration ie folding feathering. My boat is a moody 471

Roger Davis

Roger Davis
Boat name
HUNKY DORY
Berth
Newhaven
Boat type
Moody 29
Cruising area
South Coast
Hi.
I recently fitted a Darglow Featherstream feathering prop to my M29. Performance improvement is amazing. I looked into folding, horrendously more expensive and unless you do a lot of motoring doesn't seem to provide much additional value for money
I suggets you contact them and speak to NIck. They couldnt have been more helpful in providing information and great service.
regards Roger Davis

Keith Perry 142

Keith Perry
Boat name
PATHFINDER
Berth
East Cowes
Boat type
Moody 471
Cruising area
Solent
Hi.
I recently fitted a Darglow Featherstream feathering prop to my M29. Performance improvement is amazing. I looked into folding, horrendously more expensive and unless you do a lot of motoring doesn't seem to provide much additional value for money
I suggets you contact them and speak to NIck. They couldnt have been more helpful in providing information and great service.
regards Roger Davis

Thankyou Roger i have preempted you and already spoken to nick,a very helpfull man,have ordered a Darglow Featherstream,i have had to remove my 1 1/2 inch shaft to be machined to accomadate new prop.
Regards Keith Perry

Barrie Wilson

Barrie Wilson
Boat name
TESSA
Berth
Conwy
Boat type
Moody 36(90s)
Cruising area
Irish Sea
Hi Keith
I see you have purchased a new Featherstream earlier in the year, how has it performed regarding thrust (bad weather) and sailing performance? My be looking at replacing my fixed prop on 36cc.
Cheers
Barrie