1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a reminder that you MUST provide contact details if you post a For Sale or Wanted notice. The reason is that non members have access to read your advert, but can't post, so if you don't provide details, they can't contact you to buy or sell.
    Dismiss Notice

S31 Mainsail Reefing System

Discussion in 'General For Sale / Wanted' started by gareth astley, 12/12/17.

1. gareth astley

gareth astley Gareth Astley

Boat name:
    BROOMSTICK
    Berth:
    Town Quay, Southampton
    Boat type:
    Moody S31
    Cruising area:
    Channel Coast
    I have a Moody S31 with a retro-fitted Easyreef mainsail roller reefing system. I bought the boat two years ago with every intention or removing said system and replacing it with a conventional fully battened main and stackpack system. The reefing system is simply riveted to the back of the mast and uses a modified gooseneck fitting and original boom. What I would like to do, before I remove the system, is to find someone who would perhaps like to fit the same to their boat. So the package that would be available comprises the Easyreef system, modified gooseneck, and track to fit on the top of the boom. ALSO a Maxi Roach Mainsail in pretty good condition. I haven't named a price. Its very much up for negotiation especially if the new owner would like to get involved the removal of the system from my boat. The boat is in Southampton for anyone who would like to see the system in action. Gareth Astley garethastley@gmail.com 07836 219250