Spinnaker for Moody31

Paul England

Temporary Member
As new with snuffer made by Batt sails used once on round the island, now changing boat so need a bigger one! £400 ono

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
As new with snuffer made by Batt sails used once on round the island, now changing boat so need a bigger one! £400 ono
Can you please send photo's and/confirm colour and style? Is your Moody a 31 or S31
Thanks

Paul England

Temporary Member
I don’t seem to have any photos spinnaker is mainly white with a red St George’s cross. My boat was a Moody 31 Mk2

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
I don’t seem to have any photos spinnaker is mainly white with a red St George’s cross. My boat was a Moody 31 Mk2
I have a 31 Mk11 - Where are you so I can perhaps look at it?
I'm in Christchurch.

Paul England

Temporary Member
I live in Maidenhead but club is at Langstone so could meet you there sometime I was planning to come down next Thursday or Friday and go for a day sail (depending on weather!) so can be back at club in the evening if that suits

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
I live in Maidenhead but club is at Langstone so could meet you there sometime I was planning to come down next Thursday or Friday and go for a day sail (depending on weather!) so can be back at club in the evening if that suits
I can't do Friday PM but Thursday or early Friday is good with me.

Paul England

Temporary Member
Thursday or Friday looks good to me I can be contacted on 07765270444, what time did you want to meet at the club. Langstone sailing club is at the top of Hayling Island alongside the bridge onto the island opposit the Ship Inn

Paul England

Temporary Member
Hi Martin, I'm going to the club on Wednesday so could see you around 7 or later if that's convenient, otherwise I'll see you on Friday in the morning

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Hi Martin, I'm going to the club on Wednesday so could see you around 7 or later if that's convenient, otherwise I'll see you on Friday in the morning
Sorry for delay in replying but can't make tomorrow. Probably ok still for a Friday but need to get quote for spinnaker halyard which I realised was not fitted.

Paul England

Temporary Member
Hi Martin sorry I can't make Friday I can make Sunday anytime or anything but Wednesday next week, Aladins cave rigging are quite reasonable for rigging requirements my Moody was re-rigged there, if you could text me your contact details it might be easier than here my mobile 07765270444 email pengland3148@icloud.com

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Next Wednesday might be good.
I'm waiting for a quote from my yard and will e direct you later.
Martin

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Hi Paul,
Having spoken with my "rigger" about an estimate for the halyard, he is advising me that an asymmetric sail would be more appropriate for me and my skills and the likely use that I would make of it. He knows me well so I'll take his advice.
Thanks for the responses and I hope it sells soon.
Best,

Martin

Martin Williams

Martin Williams
Boat name
MAREVERDE
Berth
Aberystwyth Marina
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Cardigan Bay