1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a reminder that you MUST provide contact details if you post a For Sale or Wanted notice. The reason is that non members have access to read your advert, but can't post, so if you don't provide details, they can't contact you to buy or sell.
    Dismiss Notice

Various Sails And Canvas Items For A 36 (1990s)

Discussion in 'General For Sale / Wanted' started by Andy Taylor, 1/11/16.

1. Andy Taylor

Andy Taylor Andy Taylor

Boat name:
    BRANDY OF TROON
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    West Coast Scotland
    I change Brandy of Troon's sails and canvass stack packs spray hoods etc regularly probably every 3 to 5 years because I'm operating skippered charters and everything has to be in top order for the customers. My new Owen Sails stack pack , binnacle cover and sails arrived at the end of the season ready for the 2017 season. My loft is now groaning under the weight of previous seasons sails and canvass. Various items, binnacle covers spray hoods sails stack packs. stop a divorce, give me a call or email to see if there is any we can do a deal on ....andy@sailing-breaks.co.uk 07581 698077. Oh my sails are valeted each season by Owen Sails.

2. Dick Holness

Dick Holness Dick Holness

Boat name:
    CANTATA
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    East Coast France Belgium Holland
    Sent you an email, Andy.
    Also moved thread to this forum rather than Boats for Sale!

3. Andy Taylor

Andy Taylor Andy Taylor

Boat name:
    BRANDY OF TROON
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    West Coast Scotland
    Hi Dick guess you are South Coast based? I've got to do a test sail from Hamble Point on Monday, Coming back to Sheffield after the sail on Tuesday. I could stick the 2 mains in and the wheel cover and stack pack in the car? I'll be coming down again to deliver the yacht from Hamble to Scotland on 22 Nov so could pick the sails up if they are not what you are looking for? I was in the loft yesterday. One of the Genoas looks past it and would need a valet. The other is a lovely North Sails or Hood job which is a bit too big for training purposes but a nice sail. The mains ... well one is the original which I took off the boat in 2005 (she had done 5000 miles since launch in 1999). This is fully battened and useless for teaching how to pick up a buoy under sail as it keeps the power on. For this reason I took it off. The second main is partially battened and this is the one I just took off. It is by one on the main manufacturers but it has slipped my mind but will come to me. Suggestion if your diary and location permits I bring the items you are interested in down on Monday, leave them with you to try. If they are what you are looking for hang on to them and send me a fair price less 10% for MOA funds? Oh I found a spray hood as well but only good if you have a fixed screen.

4. Dick Holness

Boat name:
    CANTATA
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    I'm in East Kent, so a long way out of your way. I'll give you a ring later today, Andy.

5. Dick Holness

Boat name:
    CANTATA
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    Sent you a PM.