• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 422/425 Wanted - 422/425 now or next season

David Nurse

David Nurse
Boat name
LADY HELEN
Berth
Shamrock Marina
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
Solent
Hi I'm looking to move up to a 422/425 for our live aboard plans! If anyone is thinking of selling please let me know.

regards

Dave

Hi I'm looking to move up to a 422/425 for our live aboard plans! If anyone is thinking of selling please let me know.

regards

Dave
Hi Dave,
I just posted for sale, yesterday my Moody Grenadier 134 ,44ft 1981, on this web site if you are interested?

Regards

David Griffiths

email - griffithsdcg@talktalk.net

Dear Ken,

Thank you for the communication i'll try and fill you in. I have owned Maron for approximately fourteen year and purchased her in Holland although she has UK VAT and is UK registered. Pre Brexit days?

As stated in my brief in the Moody section my main sailing area has been on the West Coast of he UK. I love Scotland even though the conditions can be wanting at times. Trying to avoid these I usually sail there in early summer before the solstice. Maybe a little cold but great weather with spectacular scenery. Having a yacht with great heating and facilities especially the dog house, conditions have little impact on me. Even beating into a force 7/8, 40 knots does not put too much strain on the vessel only me!!! When the auto pilot complains, that it is the time to reduce sail and manually sail. However, I am a fair weather sailor and only attempt these conditions when I have to. Sailing off Pembrokshire is not for the faint hearted as the winds and tides can be exceptional.

I hope that you are still interested in her and that you are successful in selling you yacht.

Good luck,

best wishes,

David

PS I tried your email and this does not work?

Dear Ken,

Thank you for the communication i'll try and fill you in. I have owned Maron for approximately fourteen year and purchased her in Holland although she has UK VAT and is UK registered. Pre Brexit days?

As stated in my brief in the Moody section my main sailing area has been on the West Coast of he UK. I love Scotland even though the conditions can be wanting at times. Trying to avoid these I usually sail there in early summer before the solstice. Maybe a little cold but great weather with spectacular scenery. Having a yacht with great heating and facilities especially the dog house, conditions have little impact on me. Even beating into a force 7/8, 40 knots does not put too much strain on the vessel only me!!! When the auto pilot complains, that it is the time to reduce sail and manually sail. However, I am a fair weather sailor and only attempt these conditions when I have to. Sailing off Pembrokshire is not for the faint hearted as the winds and tides can be exceptional.

I hope that you are still interested in her and that you are successful in selling you yacht.

Good luck,

best wishes,

David

regards

Dave

regards

Dave
Hi David,
I have a 422 which is possibly for sale. I am often in Ocean Village Southampton and am interested in talking to you.
Regards Ken Campling

Dear Ken,

Good luck,

best wishes,

David

Hi David, very sorry but I sent my reply to you in error instead of to David Nurse. Regards Ken

Hi David, very sorry but I sent my reply to you in error instead of to David Nurse. Regards Ken
Hi Ken

I just picked up your phone message, I would be interested in taking a look at her although we are just making some improvements to Lady Helen in the meantime. We have just returned from a short break in Iceland and live in Ocean Village. I understand to are off to France, let me know wen back. I'll also drop you a phone message.

regards

Dave

Hi, I have just advertised mine on Facebook and I am about to repeat it here. She may not be for you. She is completely refitted for an Atlantic passage, and she is ready now in the Canaries.

Back