1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a reminder that you MUST provide contact details if you post a For Sale or Wanted notice. The reason is that non members have access to read your advert, but can't post, so if you don't provide details, they can't contact you to buy or sell.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Wanted Harbour Pilot Welsh Coast

Discussion in 'General For Sale / Wanted' started by Darrell Hancock, 7/1/17.

1. Darrell Hancock

Darrell Hancock Darrell Hancock

Boat name:
    LIONA
    Berth:
    Pwllheli
    Boat type:
    Moody 336
    Cruising area:
    Cardigan Bay
    Does anyone have a Harbour pilot book covering Milford haven to Holyhead as a few members will be aware
    we have been away from sailing for a couple of years all literature went with our old moody. we are slowly
    replacing the charts and books, if nothing surplus ,a good name to purchase as new will help

Many thanks Darrell

2. Dick Holness

Dick Holness Dick Holness

Boat name:
    CANTATA
    Berth:
    Swale Marina, Kent
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    East Coast France Belgium Holland
  3. Darrell Hancock

Darrell Hancock Darrell Hancock

Boat name:
    LIONA
    Berth:
    Pwllheli
    Boat type:
    Moody 336
    Cruising area:
    Cardigan Bay
    Thanks Dick
    Imray irish sea pilot ordered this morning. while we are in conversation please advise ,my advert
    re upholstery source does not show any viewings i understand i missed contact details but wonder the reason ?
    Darrell

4. Dick Holness

Dick Holness Dick Holness

Boat name:
    CANTATA
    Berth:
    Swale Marina, Kent
    Boat type:
    Moody 36(90s)
    Cruising area:
    East Coast France Belgium Holland
    Click on it, Darrell - I moved it to the General section, I thought you'd get more response there. It's had 49 reads and one reply when I looked. The 'Wanted' section is really for where you want a specific item, e.g a second-hand boom.

Last edited: 8/1/17