Moody 36 (90s) Wanted M36

Jonathan Morrish

Jonathan Morrish
Boat name
GARNET II
Boat type
Moody 36(90s)
Looking for a M36, twin or shoal keel. Subject to survey etc, would consider £65-70k for good example. Possibly more if in good condition and with key areas of maintenance carried out e.g. rigging, seacocks, saildrive seal, keel bolts (if required) etc, within last 5 years or so. Email: jonfox4@blueyonder.co.uk.

Mike Garnett

Mike Garnett
Boat name
GARNETT II
Berth
SYH Levington
Boat type
Moody 36
Cruising area
East Coast
Looking for a M36, twin or shoal keel. Subject to survey etc, would consider £65-70k for good example. Possibly more if in good condition and with key areas of maintenance carried out e.g. rigging, seacocks, saildrive seal, keel bolts (if required) etc, within last 5 years or so. Email: jonfox4@blueyonder.co.uk.
Hello Jonathan we are in the early stages of possibly selling our lovely Moody 36, we have had her since new and can provide a very comprehensive history of the boat. She was one of the last Moody 36 yachts to be built by Marine Projects Ltd in Plymouth. In fact we travelled down to see her being constructed. No expenses has been spared over the years we have had her. If you are seriously interested then we could send you a full specification together with a selection of photographs. She is currently berthed in Suffolk Yacht Harbour on The River Orwell. She is fully operational and we are using her as we speak. If you are interested we could arrange a visit so that you can get a first hand impression, we will be sailing for the next few days but can be contacted if you wish on my mobile 07715 115794 regards Mike and Marian Garnett

David Pattisson

David Pattisson
Boat name
DON PARTAGAS
Berth
Lymington
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Solent / Channel
Hi Jonathan, Not exactly what you have asked for, but maybe better....I am selling my 1991 M376 in your price range, please see my thread posted today.
Thanks
David

Jonathan Morrish

Jonathan Morrish
Boat name
GARNET II
Boat type
Moody 36(90s)
Hi Jonathan, Not exactly what you have asked for, but maybe better....I am selling my 1991 M376 in your price range, please see my thread posted today.
Thanks
David
Evening David. Thank you for your reply. The 376 is a fine vessel and a model with which I am very familiar. However, at the moment I am committed to another purchase. If that doesn't progress to completion, I will certainly bear you in mind.

Regards

Jon