Moody 31 MkII Wanted Moody 31 Mk2 Bilge Keel

• Thread starter Roy Broad
  • Start date
R

Roy Broad

Looking for a good Moody 31 Mk2 with bilge keel, preferably South coast, Bristol Channel or Wales, as I'm based in North Devon.
Thanks
Roy

Matt Dyson

Matt Dyson
Boat name
MISTY
Berth
Titchmarsh Marina
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Roy

I have a moody 31 mk2 for sale.
MISTY is the boats name And located on the east coast.
Happy to discuss on the phone 07918039092.

Regards

Matt

Matt Dyson

Matt Dyson
Boat name
MISTY
Berth
Titchmarsh Marina
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
East Coast
Hi Roy
I will send them over the weekend.
I have not documented her yet, so will need to do that.

John Sparks

John Sparks
Boat name
KUKENA
Berth
Plymouth and South Coast
Boat type
Moody 38 (90s)
Cruising area
South West Uk / France
Roy , if your interested in a lovely M 346 bilge 1988 , in exceptional condition we are just about to advertise “Cara” which is based in Christchurch South Coast she is currently afloat in Rositers marina . I can send more info and pics if your interested . Contact : John@latitudenorth.co.uk

Matt Dyson

Matt Dyson
Boat name
MISTY
Berth
Titchmarsh Marina
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
East Coast
HI Roy,

Please see attached.

Regards

Matt

Attachments

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Roy , if your interested in a lovely M 346 bilge 1988 , in exceptional condition we are just about to advertise “Cara” which is based in Christchurch South Coast she is currently afloat in Rositers marina . I can send more info and pics if your interested . Contact : John@latitudenorth.co.uk
John
I have a 31 Mk2 and thinking of trading up. Can you give me some information on Cara, including price?

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Looking for a good Moody 31 Mk2 with bilge keel, preferably South coast, Bristol Channel or Wales, as I'm based in North Devon.
Thanks
Roy
I have a great little Moody in excellent condition but no portfolio of photographs as I hadn't thought of selling until I saw Cara. I'll would expect £27500 for her. If that's in your budget, I'll take some photos at the weekend and put together a spec.

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Hi Roy
Have you been seduced by one yet? I have a well cared for Moody 31 Mk11 with wheel steering that I would like to sell to upgrade.
I'm in Christchurch.

R

Roy Broad

Hi Martin, apologies I missed seeing your post until just. I have not had the chance to view any boats yet but would like to add you to the list for a visit early in the New Year if I may. Can you end me a spec and/or a photo? Thanks, Roy. Email roy@roybroad.com

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Hi Roy
Thanks for the message. Common sense has prevailed and I have decided to keep Calypso for another year or two.
Regards

Martin

R

Roy Broad

Hi Martin
Thanks for the update, happy sailing...
Roy

R

Roy Broad

Thanks to MOA members who responded to this thread. I have agreed to buy Mistress Quickly M31 and look forward to becoming a MOA member when I take ownership next month.

Flint Elgie

Flint Elgie
Temporary Member
Dear All
Just checking...
Is anyone still selling an M31 MkII (or likely to soonish)
Thank you.
Flint