Moody 31 Wanted Moody 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Edgington

Barry Edgington
Temporary Member
Wanted Moody 31 prefer MK11 but would consider a MK1 if in good condition my area SW could travel to view genuine sellers.
Thanks.
Barry.

Jacky Neild

Jacky Neild
Boat name
MISTRAL
Berth
Dartmouth
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
South West
I have a lovely Moody 31 Mk11 for sale in Dartmouth. She is in very good condition, new engine and more since 2012. Sad to be selling her but creaky joints and a need to see far flung children mean that the time has come. The details were posted on October 8th on this site and I am attaching more below. Do get in touch if you would like more information.
Jacky Neild. jackyneild1@gmail.com. tel 01803 770903

Attachments

Barry Edgington

Barry Edgington
Temporary Member
Hello Jacky thank you for the reply I forgot to state we want a bilge keel is Mistral a bilge keel model.
Thanks
Barry

Martin Williams

Martin Williams
Boat name
MAREVERDE
Berth
Aberystwyth Marina
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Cardigan Bay
Barry, I am currently thinking of selling my bilge keel Moody31 MkII. It is based in Aberystwyth marina in mid-Wales. It is also 1989 built with a slightly smaller sail wardrobe (no spinnaker) and not a shiny down below as Jacky's Mistral. If you would like I can put together the details and a few photos and send them over to you?

Jacky Neild

Jacky Neild
Boat name
MISTRAL
Berth
Dartmouth
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
South West
Oh,what a pity, Barry, no, she isn't! I am sure you would have liked Mistral, but best of luck with finding a nice bilge keeler.

Barry Edgington

Barry Edgington
Temporary Member
Barry, I am currently thinking of selling my bilge keel Moody31 MkII. It is based in Aberystwyth marina in mid-Wales. It is also 1989 built with a slightly smaller sail wardrobe (no spinnaker) and not a shiny down below as Jacky's Mistral. If you would like I can put together the details and a few photos and send them over to you?
Thanks for your mail. Yes please and when last surveyed. Barry

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Wanted Moody 31 prefer MK11 but would consider a MK1 if in good condition my area SW could travel to view genuine sellers.
Thanks.
Barry.
Barry
I have a 1989 MkII with bilge keel and wheel steering which I am considering selling in order to upgrade to a M35. She's in near mint condition with lots of extras. Does your budget extend to £28500 for the right boat?
Martin

Barry Edgington

Barry Edgington
Temporary Member
Hi Martin we are coming up to your area next week .please could you send us some photos and details of Calypso.Barry

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
She's probably coming out of the water on Tuesday/Wednesday after a last sail. I will however get a few photos tomorrow when the weather is nice. Where shall I send them?

Barry Edgington

Barry Edgington
Temporary Member
We plan to be in Christchurch on Wednesday morning to view another Moody, could we view Calypso in the afternoon?.Please send any pics and info to
maxcon.m@ btinternet .com.
Thanks Barry.

Barry Edgington

Barry Edgington
Temporary Member
Barry
I have a 1989 MkII with bilge keel and wheel steering which I am considering selling in order to upgrade to a M35. She's in near mint condition with lots of extras. Does your budget extend to £28500 for the right boat?
Martin
Hello Martin
Is Calypso out of the water and can we view her on Wednesday afternoon as we will be in Christchurch that day viewing another vessel. Please forward your mobile No. so we ay keep in contact
Thanks
Barry Edgington

Martin Slade

Martin Slade
Boat name
CALYPSO
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent
Hello Martin
Is Calypso out of the water and can we view her on Wednesday afternoon as we will be in Christchurch that day viewing another vessel. Please forward your mobile No. so we ay keep in contact
Thanks
Barry Edgington
I’m taking her for a last sail tomorrow and can either leave her on the quay at Christchurch Sailing Club or take her out. Probably best left in the water if you want to see her? My contact number is 07836 663662
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.