• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody Eclipse 33 Wanted Moody Eclipse 33 Mk1/Mk2

Tom Hartelt

Boat name
PIPPA
Boat type
Moody Eclipse 33 MkII
Cruising area
Baltic Sea
Hello Moody owners,
we are Annika and Tom and are looking for a safe boat for our longer trip to Sweden next year. In the process, we came across the Moody Eclipse 33. We already had the opportunity to inspect one, so we are very confident with the purchase.
We are open to all models, Mk1 or Mk2, do not need a special keel shape and are willing to pay more for a good condition or do some rework if the condition is not so good. Accordingly, we are open to all offers.
So if you want to give your ship into appreciative, young, good hands, we would be happy to hear from you. We are grateful for every hint.
Many thanks and greetings from Flensburg (Germany), Annika and Tom

PS: It would be great if the tax has already been paid in the EU. But for now we take what we get.

E-Mail: me@tomole.net

Last edited:
Hello Tom
I will shortly be putting my Eclipse Mk1, bilge keel, on the market as I no longer have the stamina and health to do justice to it.
Its 1990 and based in Southampton. I don't know if a UK boat would be of interest to you. VAT paid UK so I guess would need to be paid again on import to Europe. I am currently doing the equipment list so the attached file may not be the final version, but will give a good indication. Based on survey from July 2021 the advertise price would be £50000/£51000.

Attachments

• JDV Details and Spec.xlsx
    14.4 KB · Views: 203
  • stbd foreward.jpg
    stbd foreward.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 164
Hi Steve,
thank you very much for your offer. It looks like we have already found our Moody. If that changes, we'll be happy to get back to you. Many thanks and best regards to UK, Annika and Tom

Hello Tom I will shortly be putting my Eclipse Mk1, bilge keel, on the market as I no longer have the stamina and health to do justice to it. Its 1990 and based in Southampton. I don't know if a UK boat would be of interest to you. VAT paid UK so I guess would need to be paid again on import to Europe. I am currently doing the equipment list so the attached file may not be the final version, but will give a good indication. Based on survey from July 2021 the advertise price would be £50000/£51000.

Hi Steve,
I am looking to purchase an Eclipse with Bilge keel, and would be interested.
I currently have a Bavaria 34 which I am currently preparing to sell.
Do you have any more pictures of the boat, and where abouts are you moored (looks like a drying berth?) and would that be available too, should we buy the boat.
My email Pete.Fulham@Outlook.com
I would also be interested I taking a look at the latest survey you have.

Kind Regards

Pete

Hi Steve,
I am looking to purchase an Eclipse with Bilge keel, and would be interested.
I currently have a Bavaria 34 which I am currently preparing to sell.
Do you have any more pictures of the boat, and where abouts are you moored (looks like a drying berth?) and would that be available too, should we buy the boat.
My email Pete.Fulham@Outlook.com
I would also be interested I taking a look at the latest survey you have.

Kind Regards

Pete
Hi Pete
Thanks for your message.
The boat is on a drying berth in Ashlett Creek (Southampton Water, just north of Calshot), at Ashlett Sailing Club.
I will be needing it for my next boat, but if you became a member you could apply for a mooring although it's unlikely to be walk aboad at first
I have more photos and copy of survey which I will email to your private address.
Where in the country are you?

Steve

steve@portsarnia.uk

Hi Pete
Thanks for your message.
The boat is on a drying berth in Ashlett Creek (Southampton Water, just north of Calshot), at Ashlett Sailing Club.
I will be needing it for my next boat, but if you became a member you could apply for a mooring although it's unlikely to be walk aboad at first
I have more photos and copy of survey which I will email to your private address.
Where in the country are you?

Steve

steve@portsarnia.uk
We live in the Midlands, but have had a boat in the Hamble. We are currently in Ipswich on the river Orwell.
Have emailed you

Back