• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 333 Considering a Moody 333

Graham Smith

Boat name
KIWI
Berth
Fairlie
Boat type
Moody 33 MkII
Cruising area
Firth of Clyde
We currently have a Moody 31 M2 (1989) in good condition and spec. We considering a 333 with the walkthrough aft cabin. If any owners are considering to sell a good example or would consider a part exchange for the M31 please let me know.

Last edited:
We currently have a Moody 31 M2 (1989) in good condition and spec. We considering a 333 with the walkthrough aft cabin. If any owners are considering to sell a good example or would consider a part exchange for the M31 please let me know.
I am preparingto sell my 333 but it could hardly be less conveniently located. Currently in Southern Brittany. I am old and my health took a sudden turn for the worse last winter. Boat was built in 1983, one of the last 333s. She is sound, but probably needs updating. We bought her in 2002.

Hi Graham. We have a333for sale Currently in Lymington but returning to Christchurch next Wednesday .It is fully equipped for cruising .Advancing years and poor health is forcing us to give up sailing after a lifetime of being on the water. .For more info Please contact on01425277589

Back