• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Sold M44 For Sale next year. Turkey or Greece - SOLD

Steve Inglis

Steve Inglis
Boat name
CANOPUS
Berth
Leros, Greece
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
East Mediterranean
I plan to sell my M44 next year. At this stage I have not set a price or written up the inventory/spec. She is currently in Turkey (UK Flagged with EU VAT paid) but I plan to sail her back to Greece next season to put her on the market. Happy to have a preliminary chat to anyone who might be interested. Further details to follow .
Rgds
Steve
S/Y Canopus

mob:07814 437415
email: steve_inglis"AT"btinternet.com
(replace "AT" with @)

Last edited:
Hi Steve - you will only get MOA members responding so please put external contact details on this thread as soon as possible please, otherwise we will be inundated with requests. Kindest Neil

Hi Steve - you will only get MOA members responding so please put external contact details on this thread as soon as possible please, otherwise we will be inundated with requests. Kindest Neil
Neil
Done

My M44 Canopus is now lying ashore in Preveza Greece and is being listed by Williams & Smithells.
Asking £92,500 but open to sensible offers.
email:steve_inglisATbtinternet.com
mob:07814437415

My M44 Canopus is now lying ashore in Preveza Greece and is being listed by Williams & Smithells.
Asking £92,500 but open to sensible offers.
email:steve_inglisATbtinternet.com
mob:07814437415
Strikes me as an excellent price. I had my 422 sold at gbp90k last year. She was fully refitted and equipped for living at anchor but even so the 44 is a lovely boat. Slightly wishing I had taken the money now so I could have bought your boat. Good luck with the sale, she should fly off the ‘shelf’.

Back