Moody 336 Moody 336 Quadrille

Mikhail Nazarov

Registered Guest
Good afternoon to the whole community! I'm trying to find out about the past life of Moody 336 Quadrille. I would be grateful for any information. Currently considering the possibility of buying.

I see no one knows this boat. I found information in the archives

Attachments

• Moody 336 - All boats (hand writing).pdf
    627.3 KB · Views: 146
Hi Mikhail,

You give us very little data to go on, yacht names can change many times as ownership changes. If you are able to tell us her yard number, where she is currently berthed or any other information in addition to her name somebody may be able to tell you something about her.

The page from the archives is of little help without knowing her yard no.

Peter.

p.s. A boat of that same name is owned by one of our members, but she is listed as a Moody 31 Mk. II, not a 336. I will draw his attention to your post as he may know something of another Moody of the same name.

P.

Last edited:
Hi, Peter! You're right. Boat number MPPPPGB027K990. She is currently in Montenegro. We looked at her, we liked her. And in early December we bought it. But I want to know her story.

Hi, I'm the owner of Moody 31 MkII Quadrille. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the 336 Quadrille. There are a few boats about with the same name.

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for the reply.

You're right - it's not an uncommon boat name, although yours is the only one in the MOA .... until Mikhail joins us.

Peter.

Back