• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Moody 36 (80s) Wanted

Jon Wadie

Temporary Member
Looking for a Moody 36 (1980s). I've sailed one and love the the sea kindly nature and right size for our family, so now looking to purchase. If you have one for sale or know of one for sale, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Jon,
My M36 ‘Kalika’ is for sale.
She is ashore in Corfu, has been in commission this season with everything working.
Regards
Andy

Hi Andy,
Thanks, I saw your advert a while ago but I’ve looked at costs of bringing a boat back to the UK previously and it unfortunately becomes significant.

Regards,
Jon

Hi Jon - we are at the very early stages of considering selling our shoel draft M38cc - Kukena ,based in Poole - she is totally immaculate having had everything updated and refurbished - if this size boat is of interest please let me know , we will advertise her shortly . Regards John

Looking for a Moody 36 (1980s). I've sailed one and love the the sea kindly nature and right size for our family, so now looking to purchase. If you have one for sale or know of one for sale, please let me know. Thanks!
We have a Moody 35 cc for sale Ideal for family . 1991. 39 hp Yanmar engine installed 2014.

Thanks Gerald. She's a nice looking boat but quite a bit above my budget I'm afraid

Hello, Check my 376. It is in amazing conditions and read for any kind of cruise. No need to spend any extra pound/euro.

Hi jon i have a moody 36 cc1980s i am thinking of selling if your interested .im based in south of ireland .Paddy

Back